Monday, September 20, 2010

We are here, we are here, we are here!!!!!

I know I know I have a lot of catching up to do like our honeymoon and our month in Texas, but that is going have to wait because we are finally here!  Yipppeee!

SEATTLE!!!!

712

Here is in the front of our apartment home sweet home.

 

Seattle greeted us with a sunny smile as we drove into town… after that it has rained off an on everyday.  But I’ll tell you what, the times that it’s not raining it is soooo beautiful. Preston started work today.  I am hoping to work part time for Otto Bock and find another part time job so the hunt is on!

 

We basically live downtown.  It’s most defiantly “urban living” it’s different but a fun change.  You can walk to EVERYTHING.  It is so very different…  especially coming from a place like Texas the land of big hair and southern drawl to the land where people are so hippy they would  kill for the granola under your nails:) (you hear that Loretta?) –that was for Theresa

I find Seattle so far to be soothing, eclectic, and totally my deal!  Best of all I am here with the most amazing person ever. We are having a good time. 

 

Here are some highlights so far….

705

Overwhelmed

 744                                                                 

Awwwww

 

 

691

Overwhelmed

 746

Awwwww

694

Pearl is loving her new home(I know you were all worried about that:)

 719 722 726

730 

Preston adding my gum to the gum wall

731                                  

My reaction to the gum wall

733 

Getting anxious for the doughnuts in pike market

737

738 739

The fish market on pike

P.S. with our window open we can hear the ships toot the horns to raise the bridge.  I thought that was fun.

Bye bye till next time.

3 comments:

  1. You said "toot!" That's funny. I am so coming to visit you. Seattle looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new home. It looks sooo cozy and I love the front of your apartment bldg. It looks like you're living in the movie! We sure miss Pearl, but she looks like she has really settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! Sooo fun!! I must come visit. And that picture of pearl is simply hilar!

    ReplyDelete