Sunday, May 22, 2011

A little something to add...

Yes I am prego! Very exciting. As you read in Preston's post below we are very excited. Things are a little different then what he made it to be.

1. When he said I must have taken a test without him knowing what he meant to say was... Every single time he turned his back I was taking a test. I felt very sheepish you understand, so most of the time I would take it without him knowing.. Some say the day after the possible conception is a little early? Well I was going to prove them wrong. I didn't.

2. When I magically appeared behind him on the treadmill at the gym... I had actually run the whole way.. by foot. I was so excited and happy I didn't even have the time to tell off and scold the homeless man who yelled "nice butt" while I was on my way. (ohhh Seattle) If he could only see that "nice butt" now he would have nothing nice to say.

3. Morning, afternoon and night sickness translates to... I was a crazy person. I had to hold back crying every time I walked by someone because they stunk so bad.

4. Showing. Showing very early. I don't think people are supposed to be able to ask you "boy or a girl" at two months, but it sure happens. The growing so fast has come to a halt or so I thought. Last week at 20 weeks I was at a parade eating a Scandinavian hot dog... (don't ask because I don't know) a woman walked by and very sweetly smiled and said "don't drop that baby here!" Well yes I hope not I am only half way there. Poor little baby would die! That's what I wanted to say, but I didn't. I just said "yes I hope not!"

5. Yay it's a boy!!! We all know I was wanting a girl. Who are we trying to kid. I feel so bad even saying that now. Knowing that I am going to have a boy I could not picture anything else.

We are so very excited. It really is is all consuming. We shall see what the rest of the pregnancy is like because I have a long way to go. This past month I have been able to be stable enough to not think of the cute little one as a parasite. I'm making progress :)

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I can't even tell you how rude people are about prego ladies! When I was at Nordy's EVERY day I wanted to tell them how rude they were! And it is always the day when you feel really cute or not that big and someone has to open their mouth!!!!! I am soooo exited for you and can't wait for our bebes to be best friends! I hope everything goes well with the move! Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Hopefully your sickness is gone, and speaking of smell, my nose can smell a banana from a room away, and I just told Dave he STINKS right now and needs to go shower NOW! (He just got back from playing football, but come on, there is a prego woman in the room). I can't seem to hold back my smell comments when I'm pregnant. And you really will love having a boy. I can't. get. enough. of my little guy. Never thought I could enjoy having a boy so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...tears :) Cannot wait to see your little pregnant butt!

    ReplyDelete