Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Making Plans

After we got married I did what all married girls do right? Start a blog:) Sooo this is it. Starting now it's my new crazy life!





So to make a super fabulous long story short...


Preston and I got set up. Neither one of us really wanted to go on a blind date but our families kinda insisted. Sarah my sister had been bothering me about it for months. I told Sarah I am not going to make any effort so if she wants to set it up when we are both in town..... fine! Preston was staying in Tucson while he was doing a rotation for the month. He was staying with long time friends of my family the Smiths. The Smiths also happen to be his sister in-laws Mary's family. Mary also happens to be my little sisters Kami's life long best friend. Like Sarah, Mary would keep bothering Preston about going out with me. Sarah and Mary had a plan. Mary even included Preston's name on the family chore board saying Preston's chore was to call Lindsey! Preston had a couple of days left in his rotation and I was going to be in Tucson for some family thing... so he called me. Preston and I talked for about four hours our first conversation. The rest is history. We went out a few times and he went back to Columbus. The next thing you know we are doing long distance, seeing each other whenever we can, saying I love you, and MAKING PLANS. I don't know how this happened... two stubborn people finding each other some bizarre way. Now I am the happiest girl in the world!








































2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you are taking your role as a gentle wife seriously. Starting a blog is a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I love it! Welcome to the wive's blog club. Can't wait to see updates...if there are any that is ;) You can check out ours too heathergooch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete