Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Turning 27



After about the age 21 I was no longer excited for my birthday. Sad but true. I used to have a birthday week. I would celebrate for 7 days because I was turning one year older.

I remember last year I was crying all day long because I was getting so old and what did I have to show for myself, but a few more lines?

This birthday this year was a little different. I was driving across the country from Ohio to Arizona moving Preston. I had a great birthday! I couldn't help but be so happy at where I was and who I was with. I know it sounds super cheese but it's true. I did of course have about 4 celebrations on my way and when I got home.
What a lucky girl!


I like to eat meat what can I say... Kami is a creeper under my arm:)

The b-day BBQ with the fam


Our first family picture with 10 large slabs of meat... aaawwww


The yummy yummy cake Sarah made me


2 comments:

  1. You are looking more and more like your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Sister! I hope you had a wonderful day with your friends and family! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete