Friday, July 23, 2010

Preston is now 31!



My oh so very new precious husband is 31 today! I decided to give 31 reasons why I married my darling!


1. He is HOT.

2. He is soooo smart.

3. The nicest anyone has ever treated me in my life.

4. He loves his family.

5. He is not a trash talker at all.

6. He loves the gospel.

7. He doesn't let me get away with my nonsense

8. He is "handy"

9. He stands his grounds when its important

10. His eyes are so dreamy

11. He is emotional without being a cry baby

12. He loves my family

13. Dude has a ton of energy

14. He is a really good at compromising

15. He is great with money...(just what I needed)

16. When it comes to me he is very in tune with what I need.

17. He is going to be an amazing baby daddy:)

18. He is going to let me have animals!!!!

19. I love the way he looks at me. like I am the most important person in earth.

20. I love how athletic he is

21. I also love how clumsy he is

22. I love how he is the first one to remember family prayers.

23. Preston has the best most addictive smile I have ever seen.

24. He knows how to party.

25. He is a great travel buddy

26. He loves treats like cake and ice cream way more than I do. (it makes me feel better about drinking my coke):)

27. He has an amazing family.

28. He is "the most playful uncle" my family has ever had.

29. He is not awkward in social situations... that's huge! :)

30. He is going into medicine to help people.

31. He makes this world a better place to everyone who gets a chance to get to know him.

I get more and more thankful every day that I found him. I got quite the catch. I made out like a bandit!

LOVE YOU BABE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day to your hubby from the Davis fam! He's a great addition!

    ReplyDelete